Thursday, November 01, 2007

George

George, my friend Celia's cat, is missing and we are all very worried in case he has been run over or caught in a trap. He's much younger than me and has a very happy home with plenty to eat, soft warm beds to sleep on and a wonderful garden next to fields and hedges to play in. My human had a lovely cuddle from him when she visited. She said he was very polite and came when he was called which I don't always do.
It was Celia's idea for me to start my diary when George was doing his but I don't feel like bothering till he comes home. He always left me a message on my blog along with my other feline friend Smudge. This is George, I wish someone would find him and take him home. If you visit George's website you will find out what you can do to help. http://george-online.blogspot.com
We are all hoping George will come home soon.

2 comments:

George Online Cat said...

That's a lovely picture of George. News - or rather, alas, lack of news can be found at his blog http://george-online.blogspot.com
It's very painful not knowint what has happened to him but helpful to write about it and to see this blog too. Thank you.

Unknown said...

This is very sad, I hope there will be a happy ending, Smudge