Sunday, December 09, 2007

Strange Happenings

What on earth is this? I hope they haven't brought one of those giant rabbits to live here, there wouldn't be room because most of the house space is mine. Anyway I couldn't compete with such extraordinary sized messages. And look at the sparkles! I couldn't do that. My bits are always a darkish brown and being so fastidious I try to clear them up as I go along unless I decide litter tray action is needed, you can see a sample beside my water bowl below. Can't smell any food inside either. And something else has moved in next to my sleeping cushions. I've given it a good sniff but it doesn't roll along or make a noise. Better ignore it, it's probably something they've mislaid. My usual floor tracks aren't as clear as they should be either, boxes and bags keep appearing on my mats and some of them are too heavy for head-butting action. Hmm. There is definitely something unusual afoot.
Anyway, to important matters. I have a message for Smudge from the dottie about dog training. She says have you tried leaping from a great height, claws at the ready and landing on its face. She says it always works for her. Good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Harv
There is very similar messing around going on in my house, what a coincidence! And, only last night my care giver was sat on the floor playing with tissue paper and twirly string and wouldn't let me join in. The cheek! I own all the russily paper and chasey string in the house, it is irrelevant that we were playing for half an hour before she sat down.
Thanks for the tip from Dottie - sounds like a good move. I will definitely win out, as I am sure you also find, being furry and small can be an advantage when others let their guard down, my care giver has a saying "never underestimate a pony" I think it might mean a similar thing. Got bags of energy at the moment as staying in as a protest until the weather gets better, just off to rip up some more newspapers...
Smudge