Friday, November 11, 2011

One of Life's Luxuries

Now, after being rated as a lot of trouble, I'm being called a luxury.
They are saying I cost over £500 a year to keep and that's without holidays at Bunny Hops and without replacement cuddle blankets and dozing mats. I think that's quite cheap and I try my best to keep costs down by not eating much hay. They seem to forget I don't need a hutch or a run outside so there isn't heating and cleaning to deal with there. Well, you have to help where you can.
Another worrying thing is the reduction in time given to me for secretarial work. The other day I found out why. She's writing a book about me. I can't believe the secrets in my diary won't be secret any more. I've told her writing is easy but getting people to read it isn't. I feel very let down though. A diary is such a personal thing. It's nobody else's business. What about my problems with, you know, my bathroom problems? People will know I get a bit scared going to the vet and being left alone outside. You think you know people, you think they love you and are your best friends and then..............
I'm upset and intend to stay in my security spot until I feel better.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Harvey,
Great to read your last entry. Garfield (my very large cat)would agree with your comments as I keep going on about the cost of looking after him. Please come out of your security spot soon.
Looking forward to reading your book when it is published.
Best wishes,
Jenny

The Happy Camper said...

I look forward to reading your book, Harvey. I think it will be a very good read and you'll only be sharing your close secrets with friends, old and new!

Elly D said...

Well hello Harvey :)) I'm so glad you like my things. I see you are a house bunny... have you met my bosses Malachi (who looks like he could be your cousin) Chichi, Biscuit and Penny? oops and Stewie the piggy?
Chichi speaking here : She's our slave and has just finished cleaning up after me and Malachi (aka bunbun) and is just having a sit down ;) We are very good at doing ruffled edges too and making confettie out of cereal boxes which get stuck to the floor when we pee on it making it harder for slave to clean it up, hee heee...
You have a very nice blog and are very handsome :)
Thank you for calling by
bunnyhugs from me Chichi ;)xxx and girl? slave Ellyxx PS are you looking for a wifey... I want to divorce Malachi as he bit me this morning just because he didn't like what I was doing to him....;0)

George Online Cat said...

Dear Harvey,
£500 is a mere fribble. Nothing. You are worth much much more. Why is she only spending this amount on you. You should be a super luxury rabbit.
George

Everycat said...

Harvey, £500 is a mere pittance. You are worth far more than such small coin. If your apes didn't have you to spend money on they would just fritter the cash away on drink and cakes. Just read George's comment and he's right too. If this "book" gets printed out, surely you can apply your sturdy teeth to the paper - privacy problems solved!

Oliver & Gerry