Thursday, November 08, 2012

Changes

My apple leaves have gone a bit tough and there's not much mint left. The parsley gave up a few weeks ago and there's a shortage of dandelion leaves in the garden. We thought we'd left enough this year but they are disappearing quickly. I wonder if supermarkets would stock them if I asked.
My worry is, now there's a shortage of my favourite things they might try to sneak sprouts into my veggie dish.
There was a  lot of banging and swishing of  fireworks about the place a few days ago but they don't bother me. I was too busy trying to unwedge a cardboard box from the side of the fridge freezer. It's probably meant for me so I decided to get it into shape with a frill or two. I can make such a great noise when I work on it.
 
I had to stop making the doors into my hidey box any bigger to make sure nobody can reach me when it's poop-check time. As soon as I see feet coming towards me first thing in the morning I dash through the Harvey size hole to safety. I know it annoys them because they say, " No poop-check, no banana." They can be so unreasonable. For the time being I'm sticking to my decision for as long as I can. They have to be trained..........but......
Banana. Mmm.

3 comments:

George Online Cat said...

Can I send you an emergency pack of dandelions? And red clover? I have a lot here.

George Online Cat said...

Just put a photo and link about you at http://www.catexpert.co.uk/other-animals/rabbits/can-i-house-train-my-rabbit/

George Online Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.