Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lisa, Alison and Me

This is my friend,Lisa. I had some new hay from her. You can see some of it stuck in my willow ball. Good stuff to nibble. You can find Lisa on http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/
I was my naughtiest ever last week. Alison came to stay and slept in my bedroom with me and guess what I did? At five-o-clock in the morning I thumped. Over and over again I thumped. I thumped for an hour but she wouldn't get up. My hay and water bowl were with me so I carried as much hay as I could over to my water bowl and stuffed it in there until it spilled over. Then I pooped outside my litter tray but she still didn't get up.
Now, I love Alison but there are some things I just won't share. One of them is my bedroom.
I've definitely blown it because she was going to give me a PhD for my work on my diary because that's her job but she says I can't have one now. Professional hay Devourer I would have been and I could have put the letters after my name. I'm a bit upset. I wish I hadn't done it now.

Anyway, the good news is my vegetable and herb patch is doing well. I keep a check on it- make the odd scrape to keep the soil in condition and so on. I never nibble stuff unless it is in my bowl though. Well. you have to keep standards up when you are a house rabbit. Except for the business with Alison. Oh, dear!

2 comments:

George Online Cat said...

Glad to see you have taken up gardening, Harvey. No need to worry about wicked gardeners like Mr Mcgregor in the Peter Rabbit stories! Celia has two rabbits living in her garden and sometimes if she gets up early enough can take photos through the window of them.
George

Lennie said...

Ah HaHA! It must be the time for night activities Harvey.
I escaped from my room the other night and jumped so high I fell from the ceiling onto the end of a bed! Boy were they shocked. It is SO much fun being chased at 2 am in the morning. I guess thumping is something I should try next time.

Till then you should try some night flying.

Best Parsleys Lennie