Monday, October 05, 2009

Censored!

I am now Harve-the-Googleable! What fame. What world-wide appreciation and what superb literary taste somebody has. My first diary entry was in April 2007 so it has taken me over two and a half years to reach this pinnacle of success.
My family says the thing responsible for this new-found prominence is a spider! It creeps about inside my computer checking for unwholesome stuff and it found me because it thought I was something to do with human bunny girls. Of course I used to be a furry person of great sexual standing until they took me to the vet but we won't go into that.
I bet you it was an American spider. Not the sharpest tool in the shed I would guess. Anyway fame by association will have to do for now until somebody decides to publish me. I wonder if Ms Rowling has found me yet? I wonder if there are such things as rabbit bunnygirls?
Is that a sprout leaf in my dish? Yuk.

3 comments:

George Online Cat said...

Harvey, you ought to eat that sprout. Full if antioxidants. of course we cats don't eat sprouts but I think it might upset you if I told you what we do eat.
George

Lennie said...

Don't eat sprouts either Harvey. Love a bit of asparagus and rocket. Never say no to a carrot. Like dried apple but not fresh though love fresh banana and I'll have your fingers off in my enthusiasm if you hand me a piece of dried banana.
Yep, Yep spoilt bum I am.
Still unsure about the holiday. Giant picnic cages - all very well but well, like yerself I enjoy a free run at home - mostly.
I met some interesting wild bunnies though.
If I keep eating the carpets I may be going to live with them next year
=;-) Best apple sticks Lennie

Lennie said...

Had a look at those bunnies in USA. Some look quite scary. I think your photos are much better too and more informative of Harvey and his life with you all.

(Couldn't cope with more than one Janet But Lennie sometimes goes to stay with other bunnies. He doesn't seem very interested. I keep telling him he is a rabbit though he insists he is a Cat when George is mentioned) Thank s for all your advice and inspiration
Warm wishes Linda