Monday, December 27, 2010

Another one over.

Well, Christmas is over and I haven't put on a gram in weight so why is the family huffing and puffing around the place? All of a sudden my vegetables have become very popular and they are eating my salady stuff as well .My herbs and celery sticks are on their plates as well as their own food. The only thing I ever beg from them is the odd crunchy nut cornflake. Oh and a cream cracker. Oh and maybe a smidgeon of rich tea biscuit. Oh and definitely Banana. Well, it's good to share.
I tried the snow! Fantastic stuff. If you try to eat it, it disappears as you go along. I was like a little black snow plough but they were too busy giving my special sultanas to the birds who gobble them up with one swallow instead of nibbling and savouring the way I do. Guess what I got from Santa? A big bag of my favourite mixed cereal.It's in the sitting room so I can duck my head inside and nibble while I pop out again to watch TV.
I wish all the rabbits in the world could have had a Christmas like mine.

3 comments:

George Online Cat said...

Harvey, how could you let your human put that hat on you. I have the same humiliating experience with a Christmas Santa hat. She bought a Santa doll, cut off the hat and then threw the bald Santa into the Church fete toy bin. We must stop our humans doing this sort of thing. Pets of the world unite....
Love George

KattyCat said...

George, i agree with you on the Santa hat, but what about your very own crown ? I got my crown today, and i actually think it's very appropriate to my status !

Jessica Bunny said...

Hello Harvey, I've been meaning to write to you for sometime, but time flies when you're a busy house-bunny. There's just soooo much to do each day!

Every time I read your blog, I think how alike we are - although I'm somewhat older than you at 12 and a half and I'm a girl!

Even at my great age, I still find new things that my carers need training in. Although I have mellowed a bit and tend to accept most things as they are these days.

I've just had my bedtime cuddle and I will be off to sleep soon, but thought I'd just send you a little clip of me with my Christmas Advent Calendar - I do hope you had an Advent Calendar too, they really are very nice. You'll find my clip on youtube atwww.youtube.com/watch?v=JgRU7ycsrkE

Let me know what you think.

Lots of Love Jessica Bunny (AKA Bunny)