Saturday, December 11, 2010

Vertically challenged?

How could they get it so wrong? Call themselves experienced rabbit owners? Pooh! They now tell me I'm not what I thought I was. I'm not a dwarf lop after all. I'm a mini lop. Is that bigger or smaller?
Oh dear I feel so insecure.
It's all to do with my weight. Dwarf lops are heavier than mini lops. I'm only 1.5 kilos and that is mini weight. On top of this news, my vet thinks my face should be a bit more pointed as a mini lop and my beautiful visage is as flat as a pancake! What terrible mix up. Am I just a mongrel?Oh, dear, I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. Should I get a second opinion do you think? Maybe Harley Street? Can I afford it with Christmas just round the corner? Oh, well. Who cares. It's banana time. They love me after all! They don't mind if I never win a beauty contest. They still think I'm the most precious thing in their lives! And I am!!Life is so.o.o.o good so I'm off to deck the halls.

4 comments:

Lennie said...

Hi Harvey.
My baby weight was about 1.4kgs and I am now about 1.7kgs. I am supposed to be a dwarf lop. I have seen mini lops - they are half our size!!!!! Well at least by the look of them.
My face is a bit more pointed than yours is but my ears do not lop like yours... well on does. The other just flys around in orbit making the humans laugh.
( I think I am half a throw back )
Who cares we are both adorable and loved.
seasons greetings.
Love Lennie
( a... WHOLE ...banana... ?)

Lennie said...

ps. I meant ONE ear does...

xx

Marmalade said...

Hello Harvey.
I am an eleven week old guinea pig called Marmalade. Don't worry about your type, just remember your owners love you, mini lop or dwarf!

I am Harvey. said...

A whole banana Lennie? I wish! Nope, I am allowed the pointed end at breakfast time.I still have tummy problems so they are a bit fussy.It must work though because I'm doing very well for an eight and a half year old.
Keep them all in order.
Your Guru, harvey