Friday, January 27, 2012

Is it Spring?

I'm in a digging mood. It's great. I can scatter my litter yards from my tray while I find just the right place to use. Normally I just give a gentle scrabble before I settle but for some reason at the moment I want to throw it in the air as high as I can. Because I've been giving my litter a lot of attention they wondered if I might have cystitis but I haven't. It's just exuberance.
It's the same with my bed. Usually a bit of a tug and scrabble gets it into place but just now I want to toss my cuddle blankets as high as I can, all over the place.Wheeee! My hay bag is the best though. You can see below what a grand effort I make every evening. I don't give up until it's practically flat.
It's very good exercise for me but there's something else I just can't put my paw on. I feel a bit more excited and there's something at the back of my mind and deep inside telling me I need to re-organise things in preparation for something. Problem is, I don't know what.
While I'm waiting to find out I'll tackle my greens. Can I get through it all? Course I can.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I've not had time to read all of your diary Harvey but the last few entries have had me grinning from ear to ear and chuckling to myself. I will be back soon to read more but in the meantime, please continue to make notes so that us humans may be entertained and educated ;) It really is wonderful reading!

ps, you're very handsome xx

RubyTed said...

Oh Harvey, you are a very special rabbit, aren't you!

I'm going to enjoy reading about your adventures, tremendously! Thank you for sharing your life with Riff-raff like us!

I am Harvey. said...

Handsome? Go on! You're just saying that. Do you really think so? Maybe you're right. Yes, you are right.
Thank you both for taking time to write to me.It's good to know you are out there.
Love, Harve.

Lennie said...

Hi Harvey, Yep, yep ~ spring I like to throw everything but always every day I throw my dish and hay everywhere. I like to help with the hoovering too. The litter tray is more difficult to throw around as its securely wedged! grunt, grunt so I have sort of lost interest in that unless I see it being cleaned and emptied - sometimes they swop it quickly without me seeing. Then I try and scrabble all the new woodchips. But if all that fails I go into my big carrier which is full of straw and have a good scrabble.
I like blueberries and the occasional walnut and cashew. (instead of bought pet treats)

Happy scrabbling

Love Lennie

Gem said...

Hello - I can now write comments!!
Good old Harvey.
Our buns also think Spring is in the air. It involves much chasing and growling. I don't think Poppy likes Spike very much at this time of the year.
Hope you are keeping warm and snug.
Twitch Grind Thump (Bye)!! xx

George Online Cat said...

You are very handsome. George