Thursday, February 02, 2012

I'd forgotten.

My cardboard roll is back again thank goodness. I thought I'd lost it. I'd looked behind the sofa and my curtain hideaway and had just about given up when there it was, in the middle of the floor in front of the TV where I usually flop out. Best of all, it still had bits of carrot inside!
It took me a moment or two to remember how to flick one end up in the air then look to see what had fallen out. To start with I thought my carrot came out from the end I flick but then realised I have to go to the other end where it falls out.
Because of my little problem with, you know, not recycling my caecotrophs, I thought they might have decided not to give me any treats in the evening so I'd be squeaky clean the next morning. They tried not giving me anything but hay. They tried everything but I just won't do it. My magazine, Rabbiting On should have a piece about my problem in the Spring edition. Also, since my hernia, I'm not allowed to jump up onto the sofa to see if they are nibbling anything I might like. They think it might be too much of a strain
I wonder if they have remembered about my screwed up paper towel with one or two raisins inside? I haven't seen that for ages. That makes for a very good scrabble. Must try to drop one or two hints.

4 comments:

carlyj said...

Lovely blog for a lovely bun. You're being talked about (all good things!) on the Rabbits United forum and Bunny Mad Lisa would like to feature you in her magazine. Perhaps you could suggest to your carer that she gets in touch. :-)

http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/

ps: I'm sure no one will mention your health "challenges" - no, not at all.

Have a lovely Sunday. :-D

Everycat said...

Harvey, often an older cat or a cat with mobility issues can train their ape to provide a well made, sturdy ramp or a set of steps up to places where the cat needs to be. We strongly suggest that your apes are trained in provision of such things.

Oliver & Gerry

I am Harvey. said...

Oliver and Gerry, Hello! I'm so pleased my feline friends follow my diary. My cat "Summer" was a snooty "blue" and used to ignore me in the garden. I would like to try a ramp so will work on it and send photos to Celia.

George Online Cat said...

Harvey, you need a ramp to the sofa. My secretary is going to see if she has one left from Fat Mog. Love George